1. Sweater weather! One of the many reasons why I love fall is because I get to wear chunky sweaters. I am such a sucker for fun sweaters especially when they have fun details such as embellishments, textures, etc. This season sleeve details are everything! I love this hunter green sweater with oversized sleeves. It's such a fun detail to a basic sweater.
2. Hot Red! Yes, Red is the color of the season. So I've been eyeing cool red staples I can add to my wardrobe. This red blazer is smoking hot. It's the perfect classic style, yet fun and trendy at the same time. I can totally wear it forever! Plus, love it that blazers can be easily dressed up or down in any occasion.
3. Nike Cortez are so dope and comfy af! I have the classic white and black one but I really want these! This color way is so pretty. Love the neutral tone. These might just be the perfect replacement to my white sneakers for the fall season.
4. More sweaters! I mean, why not? These color turtleneck sweater is a must in everyones closet. It's the most versatile color and style. You can throw this sweater on with jeans, skirt, over a dress, etc.!
5. Sexy skirt - yaaasss please! Loving everything about this little piece. I can totally use a sexy faux skin printed skirt in my life! From the print to the material to the details... it's BEAUTIFUL! Again, you can roc this baby with boots or sneakers and look equally as chic! Love fun skirts that can become staples in your wardrobe.
6. Beret baby. The other "it" hat of the season. These cut little hats are going to everywhere this fall and winter. I've scored a few nice colors so far, but this burnt orange beret is calling my name! It's gorgeous! Plus, orange is my favorite color, duh?!
7. Gucci waist bag, am I dreaming rn? This wait bag is perfection. Self explanatory. My birthday is coming up... November 27th, just sayin'. ;)
8. Sunnies in the Fall? In Cali, YES! These cat eyed babies are so FINE they need to be MINE! I don't have anything like these and would be the perfect amount of bad ass for my ootd's! I'm sure I can get lot's of use of them in the summer too.
9. Like I said, RED is HOT! I've been on a hunt for some red booties and these babies are really speaking to me. I like the silky sock look, especially because I don't own anything like these! As silly as it may sounds, red has really become a neutral color in a wardrobe. I can basically rock red booties with anything and everything.
10. Going mad for plaid! I mean how cute are these pants with flirty ruffles at the bottom?! I can even wear them with the #4 sweater and throw on some dark brown boots. So cute huh!